Monday, February 27, 2017

DragonBall Z Cosplay

We had our first pop con is Cairns, Tropicon 2015.
A large group of us went and most of us dressed up.
I went dressed as Chi chi and our youngest son went as Gohan, yes mother and son.

I had a lot of fun creating these costumes.

Once the image to work off was picked, getting the right clothing patterns and correct colored fabric was the hardest part.

I also had to hand draw Gohan's unifrom logo's from the computer screen, best place to find these is the wiki.

We have wore these a few time over the last year. Most resent was to the Magneticon in Townsville, QLD, Australia. It was a 4 hours drive south and we stayed with family for the weekend. Lots of fun was had by all and our little Gohan got 2nd place in the children's Cosplay's contest.

However the outfit is now too small and since we have noone else to pass it on to I will be putting it up for sale along with my Chi chi outfit at some point.

Thank you for reading.
If you would like to see more or ask me any thing please follow me on twitter, Facebook or twitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment