It's now summer in Australia and my two boys are in need of some new PJ's.
I spotted some Star Wars fabric and got a few meters of each, this is the first one I'm working with.
Next the pattern.
I use 247 to draft up a pattern, taking out the collar and pocket. This pattern is for my tallest boy.
I kept the construction simple. Overlocker all the raw edges to help make in machine washable.
I ended up with clear buttons as I didn't have anything in my stash and there was little choice at the local sewing stores.
Added my tag, it was the first thing he went looking for when I gave him the finished clothes.
It made me so proud that he did that.
He is yet to sleep in them, so I'm waiting for the verdict before making more.
Dressed for bed. Front.
Well that's it for now. I have some house work and painting to do.
So till next time stay safe and happy.
UPDATE: The Star Wars PJ's have been a great success. He has put an order in for a second pair in the other pattern and our smallest boy would also like a pair in each pattern.