Monday, March 18, 2013

The Week That Was

It's been a bit since I last posted, so I thought I'd do a bit of a catch up.
Life, you know that thing that happens when your not watching, well it's been kinda busy.

I've had random sewing moments, overseas students to stay and Atomic Dad requesting my time in the business. Not to mention weekly tasks, house work, etc. The time just flys' by and before I knew it an other week was gone, never to be seen again. Oh well.

The Wall of Stuff and the Playing/ Sewing area before a clean up.






And after.



There is still some work to do but then a playroom is never really tidy.

We also got some gifts from our students'. I was lucky to get some fabric, they said the bits of fabric were off cuts from Kimono's. I just loved the feel and colours, so different from what I would normally sew with.






Apart from making plans for my new fabric tid bits, I've managed to catch up on most of the laundry and back on track with my cleaning jobs. At this rate I could have a good productive week.

Hope your week is going as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment