Sunday, January 13, 2013

New Things to Come

Last year gave me so much to be thankful for, but it all has a knock on effect into this year.

The biggest changers for this year will be moving house, watching our youngest child start school and our middle child start a new school. This will put all the children at the same school and the same time and me home alone. However if one more person tells me "You won't know what to do with yourself," I will scream.

Not only will I be looking after the rental of our current home but I'll be trying to create a home out of our new house. Hoping the whole time my sewing mojo comes back. Besides, I take being a Mother and Housewife as a full-time job and a career choice; not everyone does.

To get myself back on track I am going to aim to blog once a week and set myself one task to do in between. Right now I am packing to move and getting children ready for school. I have so much going on so my aim for next week with be to take some photos of the new curtains I made for this house and then tell you about them.

I hope everyone else is off to a good start so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment