Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Moving House and Stuff

Well the camera is not working and now I can't even remember were I packed it, so once again no photo's.

I spent most of last week moving house. Since we only moved up the road we did the move our self's. I never want to do that again. Not only was it stressful moving with three children underfoot, the wet season started. Atomic Dad moved all the big heavy stuff but I was doing more as he was also still working and one stuff member down. Oh well it's all done now, besides I have a lovely new/old home to be thankful for.

Today saw the start of school for our children. But it hasn't made life easier yet. Master Little 4 started Prep (pre-grade 1) and was not happy that it was only a part day. He has a few more part days before full days kick in and then they still finish earlier then the rest of the school. Sometimes I feel like the school run is such a lot of wasted time. Just another part of life to plan. At least all the children are at the same school and it's not far. I hope be riding ours bikes come term 2.

That's me so far. Not much to talk about but boxes and books. Hopeful I can get some photo's of the new house soon. I have already got plans running around my mind. I might even find some time to sew.

5 comments:

  1. It's really okay if there are no photos now, I'm pretty sure you'll find your camera soon enough. Congratulations on your move by the way. I hope you guys are settled in all right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Atomic! Wow, It is so hard to move with 3 children. I had to move last year with two of them. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you made some heroic efforts! Following my last house move, I put together a checklist to help others, I hope it might be useful to other people thinking of moving soon:

    http://paulmaplesden.hubpages.com/hub/Moving-House-A-Simple-Step-by-Step-Checklist

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great that you decided to move without taking any external help but I think if you have a lot of stuff, finding a good removalist could help. But congrats on the move and hope you are able to locate your camera and get some pictures up of the new house soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the well wishes and all. Should be posting some pics soon.

    ReplyDelete