Saturday, December 22, 2012

Time for a Change

It has been sometime since my last post, I can't say I'm sorry as life as been one very bumby ride.
My blogging slowed when I got a part time job in a toy store in town.
Then in September I rushed off from work to take our eldest son to hospital, he was later diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes.
What does this mean for me and my family, right now it's coming to terms with the illness.
Long term it means BGL tests (Blood Glucose Level) and insulin injections several times a day.

For now we are just taking it one day at a time. I am once again a stay at home mum.
This really doesn't bother me as I like to think of it as a career choice.
With Christmas just around the corner and a new year on the way change is always just over the hill.

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Lovely New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment