Wednesday, September 5, 2012

September Garderning

The garden has been my escape for some time now. I have been working too many hours for everybody else and so little for me. So the garden is the first place I go to hide, a bit hard when the vege patch is in the front yard.


The children helped plant out the raspberries finally. We also put in a watering system but you can't see it.

We have giant tomato's and our first capsicum.

The rest is all coming along, a bit of sun and a bit of rain, and a lot of waiting.
These are the cherry toms and pumpkin that grew of the own accord, and doing nicely too.

I have a few more plan's for the garden but none of them are going to be done by the end of the month.
Well not at this rate anyway.

2 comments:

  1. The garden looks good!
    I really enjoy growing pumpkins but whenever I plant them they go crazy and take over a huge portion of the garden... so I am apparently not allowed to plant anymore patches until we move and have a bigger garden. *haha*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. If you plant the vine around the base of an established plant it doubles up on space. Maybe this would help.

      Delete