Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Ballarat Heritage Weekend

Late last year I was asked to help with items for a display in Ballarat. Since then there have been many emails and photo back and forth, with the end result being a display of mine and many other collectors item's from the 1930's to the 1960's.

A few of my dresses will also be on display and if Atomic Dad and life in general play nice I will also be going down for the weekend.

Here is the website,

Ballarat Heritage Weekend

Since I've never been to Ballarat and it is on the Mothers Day weekend, my mother is thinking of coming down and making a trip of it. I would love to take Miss Little as well but we'll wait and see.

If your in the area I'll be spending most of my time in the Old Sheriff's Office on Camp Street.

Hope your having a lovely week.

No comments:

Post a Comment