Tuesday, January 24, 2012

New Look 6334

Well after a busy few months and Christmas, New Year and back to school all over with I can try to get back into sewing. Master 8 (almost 9) still has a cast on his arm and Master Little 3 is full of beans.

Miss Little 7 however got a new pair pj's, and here they are New Look 6334. No it's not vintage but it's home sewen and she will wear it, the most importance thing of all.


This was an easy pattern, there is loads of details I left out mainly due to the fact the fabric is so busy I didn't think they were needed. I also changed the back button and loop for a press stud.


A close up of the neck area, I just love the cute little ruffle. Lace was suggested for the neck but as you can see I didn't use it.
 Miss Little is very happy and I have fabric left over to make something else, maybe some long pants.

It's lovely to be back sewing again and I look forward seeing what I've missed.
Happy Sewing.

4 comments:

  1. Yay you are back :o)
    She looks fab and the fabric is so cute. Loving the hearts xx
    Must do brekkie soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really cute pj set.
    Nice work =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the nice comments, and it's good to be back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute fabric, adorable. Hope master 8 arm is sans cast soon.

    ReplyDelete