Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A Look Inside - Australian House & Garden, March 1966

Since I've been inside for the last few weeks I've spent the last few days outside digging up the garden. To reflect my need for sun and fresh air I though this would be the magazine. Australian House and Garden, March 1966, while it was rather fat there was more adds then anything else. Should you see anything in the contents your would like more of please let me know.
I just love the brightness of this cover, it reminds me of a movie, just can't remember which one.




 See all those louvres, I grew up with walls of them and it was my job to clean them. I use to use a hose from the inside of the house would you believe, my mothers idea.





 This idea is still getting used today, I'm just not a big fan of it myself.










Well that's it for now. Hope your all having a great week so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment