Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A Look Inside

Today I've scanned Australian Home Journal June 1954. This one is a bit worse for wear and was a bit hard to scan so I got what I could. On the up side it did come with patterns.
I love all the outfits on the cover, just thing when will I ever get time to make every thing I want.


Would love to find some of these bowls for myself.




A brand still around in Australia today.


Heating the the middle of the year, yes it is winter for us then.

Well some colour would have been nice, maybe inside the line next time. lol, my little one does this on my paper work from time to time.






I don't think I've seen an issue without an add from Ingola yet.




Well I hope your week is going well, I'm off to do more sewing.
See you soon with some stitching done.

1 comment: