Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Vintage Finds

A few weeks ago my farther told me about a cute little vintage house in town "That I just had to go see." While it took me awhile to get the time to find it it was well worth it. Love Lucy Vintage Boutique is just so cute, and such a lovely find right in the heart of the city.

I picked up two scarfs and a purse for myself and ordered some new shoes. I will be popping in again as it's not far from work.

 The pures still had a little ticket inside that I've kept. It reminds me of the old movie tickets, and even it's it's not that old I don't want to know, it's just such a cute touch.
Till next time, happy hunting.

1 comment:

  1. Aww that little shop looks so cute. I would love to be able to take a peek inside! I probably would have grabbed the bicycle too!! lol

    Your purchases are very nice =D

    ReplyDelete