Here you can see the pleats for the front once they have been based and pressed. These were very easy to do and I found the pattern spot on.
You can't even see were the gusset is meant to go, it was too big for the size I was sewing.
See, look at the shocking basting. I pulled this out a tryed again. I ended up cutting almost an 1" off one side to get it to fit flat. Looks great now.
Top half finished, fits well. Still have it based closed were the zipper will go.
Skirt on the ironing board, I spend a lot of time here when sewing. Sometime I iron as much as I sew.
Getting the fit right before I baste and sew it all together.
Well, that's me and an other dress done. I look forward to some warmer weather to wear this in, or maybe I need to sew a coat or jacket to match.