Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Moving Forward

Well, I've spent a lot of time not on the Internet and while the only sewing I have done has been to play catch up with my Pie's and Tart's quilt. Truth be told I've spent a lot of time doing lots of other stuff. I've been on holiday, a fabric shopping spree and started a clean out of my home.

I've been rethinking were I want to be heading and giving the blog a face lift. It's a shock to know that in almost 18 months my youngest will be off to prep and his first year at school. I like to plan and have it all layed out before me so that I am prepared for what ever life throws at me. Right now I'm not sure how to move forward but know that time moves forward for me.

Thank you for sticking with, I read many of your blogs and words when I can and really enjoin doing so. I look forward to much more reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment