Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Mum's Fabric

My little brother's (who is taller then I) wedding is coming up soon and for weeks my mother has been talking about me/her/us making something for her to wear. A few weeks ago week got the pattern, sorry I don't have it at hand but it is a vogue pattern. Sunday just gone Mum came over and we cut the pattern out. I just love the fabric she has picked.
It is a silk but that's all I know about it.

Every bit is different, it looks like someone has spilt water on a water colour painting.
 Even without a flash much of the shine just wouldn't go away.
Since Mother dear has taken fabric, pattern and all home with her this will have to be a taste of what is to come. I have a feeling I will be putting this together at the last moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment