Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Old and New

The week before last I brought a new camera but the that evening Atomic Dad went to a work dinner and WON a new camera, really that's just ironic. The camera he won is better then the one I brought so I'm keeping it and taking the other back, I just don't know that much about it.

Here is the old camera, it has been through a lot with us.
And the new camera. It seems really easy to use and take smooth images.
The box says it's a Kodak EasyShare M580. For mean time I'm still read the booklet that came with it and playing with all the buttons. Hopefully once the rain calms down for a bit I can get some nice shots of the garden and outside but till then we are stuck inside.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on winning a camera!
    It looks real nice.

    I am in the market for a new camera soon because the way my camera saves my video clips is not compatable with my computer and I have to switch all their formats all the time and it is very annoying. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hate when that happens. I use my ipod to film every day stuff, it's a has a bit of the old school look to it but I don't mind. Havent try that option on the new carema yet, will let you know what it's like when I do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore your site! You aggressive me as able-bodied as all the others actuality and your broiled is absolutely nice. High, do people know about this good topic? In the freelance writing service is not hard to obtain everything!
    hair loss after pregnancy

    ReplyDelete