Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Lot of New

Monday

The last few weeks have been strange without my sewing machine. I’ve spent a lot of time planning the things I would like to sew and preparing for things to come. Monday was a day full of firsts and new’s, it was busy but great.


First, first for the day was back to school. Master Little 7 had his first day of year 3, Miss Little 6 had her first day of year 1. Oh and then I had to pull Master Little 2 from the classroom and he walked all the way home, normally he sits in the pram, so a big first for him.

A first for me, I’ve started going to the gym, well I’ve got a personal trainer. I plan to get fit and get that small waist that was the Dior Wasp waist.

Finale got my sewing machine back and also learned to sew an invisible zipper. And I found the Negroni pattern in my mail box and have started reading it to get ready for the MPB Men’s Shirt Sew Along.

Thursday
 
Well I started this post on Monday and never got around to posting it, not to mention that I like Atomic Dad to proof read it before hand. You can always tell when I've not do so, no dought that this post will show it. I'm not going to wait for him to come home today so sorry about the errors.
 
Between Monday and today Master Little 7 turned 8, we had small BBQ and cake. I've got lots of goodies in the mail and will post about them later. Have started the first of 2 Block Of the Months (BOM) and have lost my glasses some were along the way.
 
Our business is still a mess due to the floods but at least Atomic Dad is taking the spare time to rest a bit.
 
Well I think that's all for now, oh and started plans for my fathers 70th birthday and my birthday later this year. We are thinking vintage sailor theme as he builds boats and I like vintage. More on that later.
 
I hope everyone has been having a great week and things are going smoothly for you all.

1 comment:

  1. I also planned to start working out on Feb 1
    *Sheesh it's creeping up fast*
    =)

    ReplyDelete