Monday, January 17, 2011

1 Year Ago

Well it was 1 year ago that I started this blog (1st post & 2nd post) but I started reading blogs and retro- frying my family a lot earlier. Once I started blogging I started sewing like I have never sewen before and how much fun have I had. I've made new friends, been inspierd by lovely people and gotten really excited on more then a few occations for the simple joy of sharing.

I would like to say a big thank you to all the Lovely People that follow me and my lot. Thank you to a the Lovely People that comment your words and support mean so much. I am looking forward to the coming year very much and truly hope to finish every thing on my To Do List, grown my Collection's, make new friends and have a hole lot of fun.

Please join me and my Atomic family as we retrofry ourselfs into the 1940/50's.

3 comments: