Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Retro Fabric

Well after years of collecting fabric just because I liked the look of it I have now started to sew with it. If you have been reading my blog you would have seen all the things I have sewn this year and hopefully you'll stick around for all the things I plan to make in the new year.

While I'm pleased I have taken control of my fabric habit I would still like to collect fabric but with vintage in mind. So to add to the vintage fabric I got in Sydney ordered some lovely cuts from Retro Age Vintage Fabric. Yesterday it arrived, the fabric is only small but it's lovely none the less and I like the idea of having real vintage fabric samples to use as a reference when next looking to buy fabric for a vintage pattern.






 Oh and I got this cute fabric button, orange ribbon and green zipper free in my pack. What a nice little gift.

Hope you are all ready for Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. I also can't help buying fabric, you can never have to much inspiration xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first one best. What neat finds!

    ReplyDelete