Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Family Time

One of the things I have liked most about Retrofrying my family is how much more time we spend together. While I think we could do more of it, our business does dictate our lives a lot. I have been trying once a week on a week night to sit down with our children and play a board game. Last night we played good old Snakes and Ladders, I lost count of how many times I had to tell Master Little 2 not to throw the dice but it was still a lot of fun.
We are slowly getting a few good games that we can all play, even Master Little 2. However we all keep an eye on Master 7, he is the biggest cheat ever, we can’t even trust him to play snap with Miss Little 6 without changing the rules to suit himself. Oh well it will come back to get him later.
With summer now here it’s good to have a few indoor activities, it’s either too hot to do anything or it’s too wet. We are missing a few games like chess, checkers and drafts but I think Santa might bring them when he visits.

No comments:

Post a Comment