Wednesday, November 10, 2010

And The Winner Is........

Thank you to all the lovely people that lovely comments, it's was such a nice, big smile read.

Sorry but I seem to keep leaving my camera at work and can't find my ipod any ware, I think I cleaned up a bit too well. So you will just have to trust me when I say I asked Master Little 7 to pull a name out of a hat, (he thought he was picking dinner) and gave me the name..

HEATHER

Congrats and well done, please email me at j.l.boniface@live.com.au, with the details of wear you would like your prize posted. Or if anyone else would like to shoot an email please feel free.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Heather!

    I can imagine the look on Master Little 7's face- What kind of dinner is this? Heather? *giggle* I hope he was able to pick dinner later.

    ReplyDelete