Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Kitchen Update

Our new kitchen has been put on hold, grrrrrrrrrrr, and it's not our fault, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

You would think with everyone walking around talking about how little work there is right now we could have had it finished by now but noooooooooooo. First we've had to hunt down a builder, one that wants to work with us and our retro ideas, six months later we found one.

Now do you think we can find a draftsman to do the plans? Noooooo, for crying out loud I just want it done.

The plan was to have all the drawings etc done last wet season and start building in the dry season and have it all fresh and new for Christmas at our home this year. While I think Christmas will still be here I don't think I'll have the new kitchen by then.

I hope you are all getting better news then me today/night.

No comments:

Post a Comment