Sunday, July 4, 2010

So Sorry!

I have gone and gotten lost in the nightmare that is work at the moment, all hell has broken lose. I wont bore you with the details just that it's hard, cold and dirty work in big warehouses and coldrooms, and some how I am ment to keep the ball rolling.

Through into that sick children. sick self and a total driven husband and I'm at my wits end, if I had them to start with. My only bit of retro at the moment is red lipstick, it melts in the hot car, frezzers in the cold rooms and has been used to colour in by Master Little 2, but I still hold on.

Sewing has been happening just in bits, when I get the chance and what is needed most. eg winter pj for children.

Oh and issues with the blog, had a few probs the last few times I log in. Oh well there is light at the end of the tunell, or is the the other end of the coldroom. Be back soon.

1 comment:

  1. Just keep swimming, just keep swimming....Dory never spoke a better line. :)

    ReplyDelete