Thursday, May 13, 2010

Work, Work, Work!

My Darling Husband and I own a small business. At the moment I am currently training new staff, mostly to free up my time for the family. We are also hoping to expand in the next few months, it's seems to be never ending. I have much paperwork to do and have people coming to train us on new computer softwear. Due to these changes I will be rather ramdon and all over the place, if here at all, for the next few weeks.

We are looking at getting a nanny, not sure how retro that is but we may have to. Any idea's would be most welcome as we have never been down that road and have avoided child care.

Sewing and reading my olds mags are the only things keeping me going.
For those lovely few who follow me, thank you and please bear with me.
 
P.s. Sorry about the spelling I just blab it out and hope for the best at the moment.

2 comments:

  1. Running a business is hard work and expansion is never easy. Once everything is settled, life should return to normal for you. Just remember to take care of yourself. We mum's tend to put ourselves at the bottom of our daily to-do list.

    Do what you have to do, and don't feel guilty. Life happens and we have to live it the best we can with no regrets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having a nanny is very period correct and running a business is hard work, I used to do it too. Don't worry we will be here when you get settled again.

    ReplyDelete