Saturday, April 24, 2010

Bedroom Makeover


Well I really didn’t do that much, it’s what you can’t see were the changes have been made.


What we kept -
• Wall colours, Deluxe Light Rice and yellow,
• Curtains,
• Bed,
• Chest,
• Dolls House.

What’s new –
• Shelves inside wardrobe,
• Fabric art for walls,
• Space.

To be finished (when Darling Husband gets to it)
• Wall art hung,
• Curtains on new track,
• Pelmet across top of curtains.

I know it’s not the most retro looking room but the idea was to start simple and build from there. Besides would you give a retro dressing table to a five year old? For what they cost I wouldn’t. The other thing is cost, there is very little in her room that NEEDs to be replaced. I would like to do new curtains and get rid of the yellow wall but that’s for a later date.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant! I love makeovers like this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah. I had probs getting good photos to show how the room has changed and all the space Miss Little now has.

    ReplyDelete