Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Vintage Cook Book

Today I got a vintage cook book, at just $5 I thought it was a great buy. Not sure as to the print date as it doesn't have one, will do some research on the publishers at a later date to see if I can find out.


256 pages stuffed with recipes, some photos both in black and white and colour. Some of the chapters are great just look at the titles.
.

I just love this page, some things you just don't get told about any more.

Well I am going to try at least one dish out of this book each week and will blog it. Maybe to get the real 50's feel I should do a meal and a sweet.

1 comment:

  1. I love the cover. Vintage cook books are great, the dessert and baking sections are usually my favourite. I look forward to reading about the dishes you make out of it.

    ReplyDelete