Sunday, January 31, 2010

Retro Fabric

In Australia we have a craft chair called Spotlight, it's a great place for any craft you do. Well I was there for a totally different matter and came across these Oh So Cute fabric bundles. I got what I could find, two lots of the starts and one of the children.

I just love fabric, not sure what I'll do with them, maybe stretch them over some frames and hang then in the children's rooms.As there only Fat Quarters there's not a lot I can think of but I sure something else will come up.The stars will go so well with the new Rocket Rascal fabric I got for Master Little 2's new curtains. Will post them once the fabric arrives, any day now. And since Master Little 2 doesn't have curtains to start with I don't think I'm breaking and of the Thrift 365 rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment