Sunday, January 17, 2010

1950's Apron

After much hunting around the net I found this great patten site So Vintage Patterns, http://www.sovintagepatterns.com/vintagepatterns.html/vintagepatterns.html. Out of all the sites I tryed this is the one I liked the best, easy to use, fast shipping to Australia, lots of pattens and updated often. It's on the higher price end but all the pattens I have gotten so far are great, not a single fault.




So before I start make new lovely dresses I thought I should make an apron to protect them, 50's style. This is a full dress apron for every day use and I love and ware so much I'm going to make an other one.






3 comments:

  1. I love this, it makes me want to bake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i absolutely love this. the color combination is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so in love with that pattern. You did such a great job with the dress! JEALOUS!!!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete